Rancho has extensive experience working with clinical data sets, both small and large.
We are sensitive to the particular issues that can arise in working with this data, from simple, publicly available, GEO-like datasets in the academic/non-profit space to large multi-phase clinical trial data in the pharmaceutical arena. Common themes include:
- Diverse data formats and data schemas
- CDISC vocabulary compliance
- Applying existing or custom developed ontologies
- Idiosyncrasies of common clinical endpoints and assessment tools
- Harmonization of data from multi-site reporting streams
- Shifting technology of platforms over the duration of a long term project
- Complex drug-related nomenclatures
Rancho BioSciences is an international company and we provide data curation services in the following languages: English / French / German / Chinese / Spanish.
Please call (760) 717-7881 or email services@RanchoBioSciences.com to discuss your specific project and needs.