Our Bioinformatics team can help answer scientific questions by analyzing your complex data. Whether you need a short-term boost in data analysis resources, or engage a specialized team for a long-term project, Rancho can support your requirements with projects including:
- Gene expression, proteomics, and metabolomics differential expression/abundance
- Genetic variant detection (single nucleotide variants, insertions/deletions, copy number variants, genome structure variants)
- Association of genetic variants or gene expression profiles with disease, drug response, or clinical outcome
- Development of predictive models using machine learning or logistic regression
- Pathway analysis and functional enrichment analysis
- DNA or histone binding site analysis (ChIP-seq)
- Phylogenetics and sequence analysis
- Survival analysis of clinical trial data
- Development of research software or databases for custom analysis
By processing and integrating disparate data types, we can generate a comprehensive biological picture of a disease. This further informs practical biotech and pharmaceutical research and development, including applications in:
- Precision Medicine: Matching drug profiles and human genetic profiles, stratification of patient cohorts, biomarker identification
- Drug discovery: Mechanism of action studies, accelerating discovery pipelines, by intelligently screening results, polypharmacology applications
- Translational medicine: Drug repositioning for new indications, companion, diagnostics, enabling cross-discipline communication.
* Janssen Research & Development, LLC , ** Rancho BioSciences, LLC
Rancho BioSciences is an international company and we provide data curation services in the following languages: English / French / German / Chinese / Spanish.
Please call (760) 717-7881 or email services@RanchoBioSciences.com to discuss your specific project and needs.