Rancho Biosciences is seeking a senior biostatistician to provide analytical services in a high impact client-facing role. Work from home while supporting pharmaceutical, academic and institutional medical programs. A proven track record of collaborative and independent contributions to clinical data modeling is required. This position is a unique opportunity for an individual to make a real impact on human health alongside our team of curators, biologists, and bioinformatics scientists.
There is an immediate need for expertise in development of prognostic models based on molecular expression data. This includes the application of logistic regression and machine learning methods to real world prognostic instruments. Candidates that possess both biostatistical and computational biology skills are especially encouraged to apply.
Rancho BioSciences is a fee for service Data Curation and Translational Sciences Company.
We have a team of experienced PhD and MD scientists around the world that deliver high quality work. Our goal is to support the life science community by curating all kinds of data, analyzing complex datasets, and providing biological insights. We are passionate about our work.
A PhD in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics or related field with 5+ years pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise working with molecular biology data (transcriptomic, genomic, proteomic) in combination with clinical features.
- Proficiency in the R-stats programming language is a requirement for this role.
- Demonstrated expertise in a relevant topic (prognostic and diagnostic modeling, mixed models, survival analysis)
- Proactive communication skills and attention to details is a must.
- Drive to learn new analysis methodologies and tools
- Independently driven and hard working
Please email resume and relevant experience information to Dan.Rozelle@RanchoBioSciences.com