PhD in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Writing and maintaining R, VBA, Python Scripts.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of various assay technologies – assays to be used from clinical genomic transcriptomic and proteomic testing, compound efficacy & toxicity testing.
- Understanding of modern data analysis technique and data formats.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Create automated scripted pipelines to extract, curate and catalog various metadata (attributes) from different kinds of biochemical assay data files.
- Application of different technology: R scripting, Python scripting, Excel macros (VBA).
- Integration of the results of assays annotations/cataloging with data obtained during clinical trials.
- Processing documents using a combination of SVN, text processing tools.
- Create training materials to be used by future curators/team members. Interact with clinicians, bioinformaticians and IT to accomplish work task.
Please email resume and relevant experience information to Julie@RanchoBioSciences.com