A PhD in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Sciences or a related field; MS degree is acceptable with at least 5 years of work experience in the field of specialization.
- Strong leadership skills and experience with customer facing roles.
- Experience at managing successful teams.
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary scientists, work with IT personnel
- Driven and hard working.
- Expertise in the field of specialization as demonstrated by a trail of relevant presentations, publications, conference talks, etc
- Experience with data mining and data organization
- Authorship of scientific publications and presentations
- Experience with public data sources, such as PubMed, NCBI, TCGA, CCLE and others. Documented ability (for example, a project that has been completed by applicant) to find, load, process and use relevant scientific information
- Work in a fast-paced, client oriented and service environment
- Experience working with budgets, milestones and deadlines
- Experience with data processing, annotation or curation
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, R or another scripting language, Oracle
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Putting together the best team to work on customer projects and managing it
- Ensure that the project objectives are met
- Keeping to deadlines and budgets
- Keeping up-to-date on the skills related to the field of expertise; willingness to learn new software and new skills
- Occasional travel
Please email resume and relevant experience information to Julie@RanchoBioSciences.com