Rancho Biosciences is seeking an experienced project manager with the ability and proven track record to successfully manage multiple scientific projects within a fast-paced, matrix team environment. Experience with customer facing roles and a solid background in life sciences is required. This position is a unique opportunity for an individual to make a real impact on human health alongside our team of curators, computational biologists, biostatisticians and computer scientists.
• Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Clinical Sciences or a related field
• Strong life sciences background, as demonstrated by a trail of relevant presentations, publications, conference talks, etc
• Detail-oriented and well organized, with an ability to track multiple project budgets and deadlines concurrently
• Experienced and skilled at customer interactions
• Amazing communication skills and attention to detail are a must
• Strong leadership skills; ability to influence multi-disciplinary teams
• Experience with data processing, annotation or curation
• Exposure to public data sources, such as PubMed, NCBI, TCGA, CCLE, Ensembl, GTEx, Achilles, etc.
• Independently driven and hard working
• Must be a team player
• Experience with managing successful teams
• Experience with communicating in a customer facing role
Please email resume to Julie.Bryant@ranchobiosciences.com